Rechercher dans ce blog

Friday, June 4, 2021

Big Top Cake Pops Bakes Delicious Desserts - Southlake Style

foody.indah.link

Every time she goes to a community event, birthday party or graduation, Nicole Pacheco is always recognized by children as the “cake pop lady.” And for good reason, as she bakes her very own cake pops from home. 

A Houston native and self-taught baker, Nicole opened Big Top Cake Pops inside of her home when she moved to the area more than five years ago. Nicole says she was first introduced to cake pops when a friend made it for her nine years ago. 

“I had never seen them before,” Nicole says. “I was so fascinated by them and I wanted to learn how to make them myself.” 

After much trial and error, Nicole got the hang of making her own cake pops from an original recipe and started Big Top Cake Pops to share them with the community. While she at first only baked simple round cake pops, Nicole eventually expanded her craft to include new intricate patterns, shapes and designs. 

“I might make a character for a birthday, then I’ll do a floral design for a wedding or baby shower,” she says. “I didn’t think I had a creative bone in me, but I like the challenge and seeing what I can do with different cake pops.” 

Nicole offers cake pops in over a dozen different flavor, including vanilla, chocolate, lemon, strawberry, birthday cake, red velvet and snickerdoodle. They’re always made fresh for $27-39 per dozen and can either be delivered or picked up. 

"I’m always up to the challenge to create amazingly intricate cake pops,“ Nicole says. “My favorite part is seeing the customer's face when they see the cake pops. they make everything worth it”

Adblock test (Why?)



"cake" - Google News
June 04, 2021 at 09:59PM
https://ift.tt/3gbxmsT

Big Top Cake Pops Bakes Delicious Desserts - Southlake Style
"cake" - Google News
https://ift.tt/2o81WMZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Dish & Sling Sue 'Pirate' IPTV Operation For Circumventing Widevine DRM - TorrentFreak

foody.indah.link With more ways to stream online video than ever before, protecting video continues to be a key issue for copyright holder...

Popular Posts